I've recieved a few questions about how to leave comments, so I'll do a brief rundown of how to leave them.
There are three options when it comes to leaving a comment:
1) Blogger
Only use this if you have an account with Blogger. If not, don't worry about it.
2) Other
You can use this if you want to leave a name or your webpage. You're not required to leave any of that.
3) Anonymous
Forget the negative connotation of the word, it's okay to leave an anonymous comment. If you don't want to leave a name or webpage, use this. However, you can leave your name in the comment itself if you want.
---
I hope this helps! Seeing as I haven't recieved a single comment yet--I'm not really expecting things to take off after this explanation.
Jarel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»
I've been following your career. Hope your summer job goes well.
Signed: Your Dad's Chief of Staff
Post a Comment