Saturday, July 12, 2008

I usually try to write the title to my entries first, but that's a problem. Who would name their book before they write it? Who would write the headline before the story? (Only acceptable exception--any headlines about the Yankees pitcher Chien-Ming Wang)

So from now on, I guess I'll do the title last.

Things my way have been alright--my current job search is still ongoing. It can be a frustrating process, but I realize that the economy is rough right now. I might have to take a job that I really don't enjoy for a while and wait it out until things turn around.

To hold me over for a while, I took a job teaching a band camp in a few weeks. In preparation for camp, I'm going to spend the next few weeks getting myself into better shape so I can make a new group of kids dislike me. I got the green light to put them through my Pilates program, which dominated me today. It's been too long--I was sweating and constantly cursing myself the last 15 minutes of my workout.

Hopefully two weeks is long enough to get my act together, or else I'll be suffering right alongside them...agh.

Also, I'm going to DCI Finals. It'll be amazing because I get to see one of my best friends for the first time since April. It really has been too long...

Jarel

No comments: