So I finally figured out how to sync videos from my computer to my television...I must admit, it's pretty nice. I have over 30 gigs of drum corps on my external hard drive, so I've spent the last day or so catching up on watching old shows while I search for jobs.
Speaking of, a lot of people have told me that they have good feelings that I'll find a job soon. I hope so--I'm definitely ready to start the next phase of my life. I hate that I'm stuck in what's sort of a limbo.
Tonight after I got home, I watched Memento. I'd heard so many good things about it, I caved and watched it. The past few years, I haven't watched as many movies as I'd like--my attention span is so short, it's tough for me to watch one. However, it's been a lot easier for me to watch movies lately. Perhaps as I get older my attention span increases?
Anyways, I really liked the movie. It was a little too much to take in at 1 am in the morning, though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am glad someone liked it! I thought it was just strongly ok, it just was toooooooooo much...
Post a Comment