Tuesday, November 04, 2008

I've tried to write this post a few times, and have failed miserably. Here's for attempt #3.

Life has been good lately. It's been full of work, ends of relationships, beginnings of new relationships, restoration of deteriorated relations, and of course...drama. Nothing worth writing about, though.

One thing that I'm noticing about myself is that as I get older, I get over things a lot quicker than in the past. A few things have happened lately that would've left me distraught in the past, but I've just seemed to shrug my shoulders and accept it for what it is.

Today I'm giving a speech at my dad's retirement ceremony. I'm not as nervous as I was before the Cairo conference this past spring, but I'm a little worried. It's just out of my norm--I obviously don't write clean jokes for the 40+ crowd. Regardless of how it goes, I'll post the video on YouTube.

1 comment:

mengtar said...

i secretly hope you develop a stutter over night.