Around this time last year, I got the idea to create my own version of a Soulja Boy dance video, even though the song is absolute crap...I just thought it would be funny. This video made the rounds amongst my friends and their friends. A few times, I met someone and the first thing they said to me was "I've seen your Soulja Boy video!" It's weird how many people saw it. Anyways, here's the video:
That's how it all got started. Since then, people have been on my case about producing more videos on my YouTube account, which led to me risking my safety to film a standoff with a SWAT Team outside of my house, destroying a vacuum with a rock hammer, and awkwardly eating ice cream while filming myself.
I've taken a few months away from making videos because my humor just hasn't been there, and I don't want to force it. Just like in high school--I wrote a weekly rant that was pretty popular, but I started losing my creativity so I ended the column.
I was checking out YouTube videos this morning, when I ran across this gem. I INSTANTLY knew that it'd make the perfect follow-up to the Soulja Boy video. I present to you the song that destroyed Kevin Federline's career, PopoZão.
The good thing about making a video to this song is the fact that it's not tied into a single dance, so the possibilities are endless. HOWEVER, that means that I need to plan this one out a little better than the Soulja Boy video. I already have a few people in mind to help me create it...they'll have a bunch of fresh, funny, and awkward ideas. We'll see.
For now, I'll try to plan a few things on my own. The target release date is early-December, but I hope to have it finished sooner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Why did I not see this before!? Is this on your facebook!? This stuff is great!
Oh and good louck on the Kevin Federline Brazilian ass shaker... I don't know how that's gonna work out
Post a Comment