Without going into too much detail--
I went out to dinner with a bunch of reporters on Friday night. We were sitting around, talking about an "organization", when our waiter overhears us. He didn't really know what we said, but he heard the organization's name.
Minutes later, another employee at the restaurant comes out and says "So I heard that you had a bad experience with __ too?"
We didn't. We were just talking about the organization. He then goes on to tell us his experience, and how he recieved a large cash settlement if he didn't go to the newspapers. As soon as he said that, our entire table started laughing hysterically.
"What?" he asked.
"Well....we're all reporters at the newspaper...." to which he responded "Oh, I know," winked, and walked away.
---
Now, his experience would make a GREAT story if we printed it, but the legal complications we would encounter wouldn't make it worth it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment