Wednesday, October 08, 2008

-I know I texted some of you about it, but before I forget...last week, I was out in St. Louis on my lunch break, when I saw a group of about 10 people crossing the street. They were all dressed as superheroes! Batman, Robin, Wonder Woman....they were all there. They didn't say a word or act out of the ordinary. I wish I had a camera on me so I could snap a picture. It was just ridiculously awkward and funny.

-My new phone came in yesterday. I don't know how many people have changed cell phones, but since I'm on the new every 2 plan, I'm on my fourth phone. Even though I can instantly transfer my contacts from phone to phone, I refuse to. Going through 100 or so contacts is more nostalgic than you'd imagine. I saw people that I haven't talked to in months or years, so I fired off a few text messages to them.

I also took a trip down text (memory) lane...it was funny to read how my life has changed over the course of owning the phone. The hardest thing to do was determine if I should delete someone's number, for various reasons. In the end, every single contact from my old phone made it over to the new one. You never know when you might need it, right?

-My new razor came in the mail today, and it's absolutely amazing! It's old school--meaning I'm done buying overpriced razor cartridges. The best part is, I've never had a closer shave. I know I sound like a commercial, but I'd definitely recommend it.

-Yesterday, Google Labs released something called Mail Goggles. Basically, it prevents you from sending an email when you're drunk/or it's too late at night. Why can't this feature be on cell phones? Let's just say, it would've prevented me from receiving a series of interesting texts this weekend. haha

No comments: