Sunday, September 14, 2008

Random text conversation of the day

Weird number that texted me: Told u. Dan is going 2 win it
Me: What are you talking about?
Them: forwarded from Bryan
Me: Who are you?
Them: Mimi
Me: Who do you think this is? I don't know a Mimi with a 618 area code
Them: Cake was good
Me: ???
-----
That was it, until I got a call from the number a few minutes later.

Me: Hello?
Them: Hey, is Shannon there?
Me: Shannon? You have the wrong number...
-----
And that was it, until Erin urged me to text them back, about an hour later.

Me: Did Shannon make you the cake?
Them: no my husband did


...and that's where I decided to let it go.

1 comment:

K3nny B said...

LOL! i hate little kids with cell phones

this should be the only phone they are aloud http://www.fireflymobile.com/